Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who sell seam sealer

Options
  • 02-03-2011 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i can buy seam sealer thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Who sell seam sealer down by the seam seal store...

Sorry, can't be of more help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

:D:D:D one can only laugh at that reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

I presume there are many different seam sealers but you can buy it in any outdoor/camping shop.

If you're re-proofing a water proof jacket there is specific stuff for that.

I presume there are many different seam sealers but you can buy it in any outdoor/camping shop.

If you're re-proofing a water proof jacket there is specific stuff for that.
    thanks for that actually trying to seal the seams o f a large pvc bag.
    can a waterproof sticky tape be bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

I used this stuff on a rubbish tent during a very wet electric picnic. The tent held up well for the weekend. It says you can use it on clothes and backpacks, so it might work. Got it somewhere on or around Capel st.

Or you could put whatever is inside your PVC bag into plastic bags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

fsl - i can pick some up for you in dublin if you want (and if you tell me what it is). im close enough to the camping shops and great outdoors etc. let me know.

thanks lads ,
    lennymc i bought myself a new trailer for loaded touring dident get it yet waiting for delivery;)
    anyway the reviews on the trailer is all great but they all say the bag that comes with it needs sealing on all the joints not 100% waterproof.
    so i need to get either seam sealer or waterproof sticky tape of some kind to seal it.if you could just find out for me if that store has it and how much it costs .thanks lenny your a gent.

thanks lads ,
    lennymc i bought myself a new trailer for loaded touring dident get it yet waiting for delivery;)
    anyway the reviews on the trailer is all great but they all say the bag that comes with it needs sealing on all the joints not 100% waterproof.
    so i need to get either seam sealer or waterproof sticky tape of some kind to seal it.if you could just find out for me if that store has it and how much it costs .thanks lenny your a gent.

will do - text meon your number (i think you have mine from Dave) and ill give you a shout tomorrow from town.

good stuff lenny thanks a lot.

Some seam sealer, suddenly sold, seller satisfied, seeker sorted.

Or I got you seam sealer at lunch time :)

• Advertisement

lennymc wrote: »
    Some seam sealer, suddenly sold, seller satisfied, seeker sorted.

Or I got you seam sealer at lunch time :)
    good stuff now all i need is delivery of my new trailer .
    so how much dosh do i owe you be gentle on me now lenny:)

Advertisement