Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Decency

Options
  • 02-03-2011 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

Sparked by a picture I saw in the "You Laugh, You Lose" thread, I wondered if anyone else has had to endure this.
    Now, being a young adult, I'm still rather immature and laugh everything off.
    I'm a member of my local gym, go ever now and again, usually an enjoyable experience... until I get to the changing rooms.
    I go for my shower like everyone else wrap myself in a towel, dry myself inside there as instructed and change when I get out, remaining decent throughout.
    Others however choose a different route, and in fairness, they're usually of the older generation.
    I've seen some pretty gruesome stuff and I'll share a couple with you now...
    Come out of the shower discreetly getting changed, this man walks out the shower after me, towel over his shoulder, dripping wet, whistling.
    I look away.
    He then asks me did I see the match last night, as I turned around I saw him rubbing his testicle pouch with such vigour I was suprised he didnt burn a hole in it. I said no and quickly packed up my stuff and left.
    Second time I was coming into the gym and a naked man fell on me,apologized through his laughs winking and spitting at me...
    Finally, one day a man came in.
    Stripped off. Went for a shave. Got dressed. Left.
    He only brought his shaving bag...

Really like...
    Any other bad experiences, I shudder to think of any that could beat mine...

POSTED IN WRONG FORUM, MOVED IT BUT CANT DELETE IT :-/

Advertisement