Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This weeks CSS Wednesday deal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

And me just needing tyres...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Don't forget last one sold out soon after 1200 (Midday)......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭C3PO

I'm such a "sucker for a deal" ..... I now have two redundant tyres to put on my redundant Askium wheels ..... maybe I'll just build a bike around them!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,065 ✭✭✭buffalo

I just bought new tyres. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

The weekend use to be the most expensive time of the week, this has swiftly been overtaken by Wednesday over the last 2-3 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭poochiem

just gives me an error every time i try to buy them. this may be a good thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Super been keeping an eye out for deals on the Schwalbe tyres for a while, best price i've seen so far even with the 7.99 delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

RobFowl wrote: »
    Don't forget last one sold out soon after 1200 (Midday)......

Deal is still available. Just ordered the Ultremos. You can collect in shop also and save the 7.99 postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

jimm wrote: »
    Deal is still available. Just ordered the Ultremos. You can collect in shop also and save the 7.99 postage.

Did think about that alright but between tolls and diesel it's cheaper to get them delivered, oh and i nearly forgot i do have to go to work :(

Wonder if we done a group buy would the shipping still be the same, might be worth thinking about for future deals ?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭goldencleric

Anyone any idea what the upcoming deals are?

-- looking to get a pair of whiter than white shoes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Anyone any idea what the upcoming deals are?

-- looking to get a pair of whiter than white shoes

i got a pair of these they are pretty white
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=48242

i got a pair of these they are pretty white
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=48242

They look great value but to be honest I want to buy locally for my next pair of shoes so I can try them on - last pair i bought off CRC are just a little too big and its pretty annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

They look great value but to be honest I want to buy locally for my next pair of shoes so I can try them on - last pair i bought off CRC are just a little too big and its pretty annoying

What size foot are you.

I've a pair of brand new Sidi Genius 5-Pro shoes that are still in the box that I'll sell. I bought them last year but didn't need them in the end. I lost the receipt, so didn't try bring them back.

They're a size 43.

PM me if you're interested.

I keep meaning to put them up for sale but never get around to doing it.

Size 45 Velo but thanks for the offer!

Advertisement