Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

gay men!

Options
  • 01-03-2011 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I have recently moved to the area and i am looking for friends, so obviously one of my first thoughts in order to make new gay friends was to use internet sites etc, only gay men, even on friendly sites are only interested in sex, date, relationship!? even the ones 'looking for friends' are not interested in friends, what is up with them!!! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

calm_bull wrote: »
    I have recently moved to the area and i am looking for friends, so obviously one of my first thoughts in order to make new gay friends was to use internet sites etc, only gay men, even on friendly sites are only interested in sex, date, relationship!? even the ones 'looking for friends' are not interested in friends, what is up with them!!! :rolleyes:

why not broaden your search parameters and pick up a copy of GCN or consult online the vast amount of sports/hobbies/social groups that are for gay people or are gay friendly. (anything from running, swimming, choirs, dining, hillwalking etc). Meeting people face to face beats online friendship building hands down in most cases. Alternatively, there are bars and clubs but not everyone is into them.

Advertisement