Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Johnny

Options
  • 01-03-2011 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Little Johnny and little Mary are out and about and Mary has had her first period and is obviously a bit worried as she not sure what it is so she asks Johnny and he says sure Ill have a look for ya..She hikes her skirt up and drops her kmnicks and Johnny replies well Im no Doctor but to me it looks like someone's ripped your cock off!!!
    S..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Smokerkl wrote: »
    Little Johnny and little Mary are out and about and Mary has had her first period and is obviously a bit worried as she not sure what it is so she asks Johnny and he says sure Ill have a look for ya..She hikes her skirt up and drops her kmnicks and Johnny replies well Im no Doctor but to me it looks like someone's ripped your cock off!!!
    S..

classic

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Smokerkl

A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old daughter.

Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."

"Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her ****ing appendix out!"

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Smokerkl

Teacher: If I gave you 2 rabbits , and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have?
    Johnny: Seven Sir
    Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 rabbits , and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have?
    Johnny: Seven
    Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?
    Johnny: Six.
    Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 rabbits , and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have?
    Johnny: Seven!!!Teacher: Where the **** do you get seven from?!?!?
    Johnny: Because I ****ing have 1 at home!!!

Advertisement