Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - Wednesday 2/3

Options
  • 01-03-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Didn't see a thread, thought I'd throw one out there to check if anyone's interested in some SSF4 tomorrow. Can be there for about 4:30

I know Dreddy is gagging for some, and he probably wouldn't mind a few games either xD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I can't make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I'll come in for about half 4 too. Should prob play some ssf4 before sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Good on ya, Speedy. Do you have a copy of SSF4 you can bring? I've been trying to find a cheap copy without any luck :(

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

It's €17 in HMV and about 2 euro cheaper for 2nd hand, you couldn't hope to get it much cheaper than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

• Advertisement

Ken B wrote: »
    It's €17 in HMV and about 2 euro cheaper for 2nd hand, you couldn't hope to get it much cheaper than that.

Nice one, didn't know that. Was looking in Game and Gamestop but their prices are ridiculous. Gonna have a look today, cheers fella.
    Placebo wrote: »

Thanks for the link, been debating whether to get the PS3 or XBox version. Makes more sense to get the XBox one since I already have an XBox TE stick. All I need is an XBox now and I'm sorted! (PC player)

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I told Gory I'd pop in later but I defo cant. Sry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

can't make it in, sorry lads.

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    can't make it in, sorry lads.

/hangover :P

GG's today, Steve. Nice mixups with Abel, totally raped my Chun.

On a side note, managed to pick up a copy of SSF4 in Gamestop for €17.98, so I don't have to mooch anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Popped in for 5-10 mins and had a couple of MvC3 games with Speedy earlier, GGS, still dunno if I like it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

AeoNGriM wrote: »
    /hangover :P

GG's today, Steve. Nice mixups with Abel, totally raped my Chun.

On a side note, managed to pick up a copy of SSF4 in Gamestop for €17.98, so I don't have to mooch anymore!

dont let him confuse you with his random fake rolls.
    Il teach you how to perfect him, its my signature move
    i call it the PERFECTING STEVE'S ABLE
    he calls it, I WAS HUNGOVER

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I call it wtf wake up jab?! haha

Ggs AeoNGriM!

Speed Boat wrote: »
    I call it wtf wake up jab?! haha

Ggs AeoNGriM!

Hmmmz, now why didn't I think to try wake up jab? I was so busy trying to implement OneHandedTerr0r's advice and throw you after the rolls. DAMMIT!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Speedboat Abel got perfected by farz?

477_son_i_am_disappoint.gif

Advertisement