Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with visibility on an image?

Options
  • 01-03-2011 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm not a photographer, and don't have much experience with cameras, so I thought I'd ask the experts on this forum!

Basically, I have a bunch of photos of my dad with road signs, the ones during the day are fine, but there are ones at night the flash reflected off the sign, pretty much making my dad invisible. Wondering any software to help with this? Need to get it done ASAP he needs the pics soon.

THANKS!

I'm clueless :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

If they are digital, especially if they are NOT shot in raw mode (jpegs) there is probably little or no hope.

If they were shot in raw, then someone with really awesome photoshop chops might be able to tame it a bit, but they're not likely to ever be perfect.

If they were shot on film, then someone who's really good at scanning AND really good with photoshop might be able to get something usable..but it's not likely to be "fast" :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Usersname

Post one up and I'll see what I can do.

Advertisement