Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glorious weather

Options
  • 01-03-2011 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭

loving the weather at the moment. i know for weather watchers it might be boring but my God its feckin lovely out!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

I think Ireland must be one of the most boring places to be for weather watching

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

As a weather watcher i love these spells, dry and no wind :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

its dry, its sunny, there's a bit of warmth in the sun and there is little or no wind, this weather is not boring, its perfect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Its perfect weather for making you want to start the garden..just wondering if we are fully over the frosts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Scorcher today,real heat in that sun now that it's burned the fog off. 8c but feels nearer 15c in the sunshine,great stuff!:)

• Advertisement

lord lucan wrote: »
    Scorcher today,real heat in that sun now that it's burned the fog off. 8c but feels nearer 15c in the sunshine,great stuff!:)

you better be careful, the snow bunnies on here will be after you, shouting down with that sort of thing :D

BengaLover wrote: »
    Its perfect weather for making you want to start the garden..just wondering if we are fully over the frosts though.

i cut the grass for the 1st time this year on monday, frost to last til monday at least i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

you better be careful, the snow bunnies on here will be after you, shouting down with that sort of thing :D

I went into my own enforced hibernation from the weather boards during the winter as i hate snow and ice. Now the sun is shining and spring is in the air it's time to rejoice.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

You are exactly the sort of person we need around here Lord Lucan, not them fly by night snow bunnies.....eg 01 Dec 2010 below :(

WFstats21hoursDec01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Yea can def feel the power in the Sun returning to this hemisphere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yep beautiful day today, best we've had here all week. Long may it continue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

I love it!!!!!! actually felt warm outside today!! people seem to be in better humour when it's warm and sunny outside! long may it last :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Tis glorious in the sun, a bit chilly out of it mind. Actually did a bit of the back garden lawn today. This evenings forecast suggests this will be with us for up to another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Looking at the Met UK outlook till April , looks like frost will be around plenty this month, hopefully that will mean nice dry and sunny days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Its lovely from 2pm til 6pm here, but the fog doesnt clear round here for ages, so its still only 3 or 4 degrees in the middle of the day.

Advertisement