Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A planned economic collapse

Options
  • 01-03-2011 4:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

Who thinks our economic collapse was actually planned by Fine Gael so they could take power?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Honestly, if they were going to do that, they could've put a more charismatic and capable leader of their party in place beforehand, other than "Inda".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

What???

An Irish Political Party being accused of PLANNING AHEAD :eek:

Hardly likely

Howeversomething should be said about the Ex FG Boyos now in goldman Sachs and other positions of influence, this should be enough to show anyone with a bit of Critical thought that FF/FG are Same **** Different Day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

I have 0 evidence or links but have my reason to believe that higher up people internationally Buggered the major western countries using Ireland to name but a few as pawns.

I'm looking at Asia who probably wanted to weaken usd and euro to boost their economy by increasing ex rates across China etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

You needent look that Far to the East

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

congo_90 wrote: »
    I have 0 evidence or links but have my reason to believe that higher up people internationally Buggered the major western countries using Ireland to name but a few as pawns.

I'm looking at Asia who probably wanted to weaken usd and euro to boost their economy by increasing ex rates across China etc.

Surely weakened currencies would mean less money to spend on Asian exports

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

4 or 5 years ago I had a FF man drunkenly tell me this was exactly the plan. the next election rolls around&FG havent sorted it out at all, FF will be back with young new shiney candidates and new plans and will get elected and make out like they're saviours. Didn't believe him at the time but now i'm not so sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

karlog wrote: »
    Who thinks our economic collapse was actually planned by Fine Gael so they could take power?
    Do you think that? And if you do, do you have any suggestion as to how on god's green earth they could have managed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

You realise they were in opposition and had absolutely zero control over policy? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I think if anything the political parties in this country were just as much 'pawns' as the rest of us. This is about power in Europe (and possibly further afield), not Ireland.

"here, have all this free money... yeeeahhh.. don't worry... look at this graph! Everything will be great!

ohh. did we say 'free'? No, no, no... we meant you're indebted to us forever now. That graph? Ah, you see, that's upside down."

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Lefticus Loonaticus

If anyone was behind it, id say it was the catholic church. Unable to handle their loss of power in an increasingly liberal society, they deviously planned to collapse the economy with their hacks in FF doing the dirty work(as always).

The increase in poverty would drive some to turn back to god, while huge emmigration of the anti church vote would mean they can cling on for that little bit longer.

Who knows :D?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Yes Enda Kenny planned the collapse of several international banks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Di0genes wrote: »
    Yes Enda Kenny planned the collapse of several international banks
    UP MAYO!

Advertisement