Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI 365 problems

Options
  • 28-02-2011 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having problems with Banking 365 today?
    It's showing weird figures & some payments have come out twice. FFS!!!:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

no issues this morning with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dimma02

Yip,I was having problems just now!!!!
    again seems very slow to log in, then it would not show up all accounts including credit card details unavailible, then logged in and all accounts were there.
    Their 365 site is terrible of late, either slow, hangs, or just does not work...wish they would get their act together soon on this site....:confused:

anyone else having any issues today???

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

it seems really slow tonight to log in, BOI 365 please sort out your site once and for all. was ok earlier, now, slow as forever!!!!...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭touts

Getting "Service Unavailable" again today. They are pushing more and more people to complete transactions on line in order to avoid charges but it seems that the site simply cannot cope with the number of people trying to use it's outdated and limited functionality. The site is barely worth the name "internet banking".

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭alkev

touts wrote: »
    Getting "Service Unavailable" again today. They are pushing more and more people to complete transactions on line in order to avoid charges but it seems that the site simply cannot cope with the number of people trying to use it's outdated and limited functionality. The site is barely worth the name "internet banking".

Getting the same message here, this is getting beyond a joke

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

touts wrote: »

+1

Their Business Online service is actually worse, looks like something out of the 80's and doesn't even work on a Mac!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

It is just a brilliant business plan.

1.First lump costs on your customers that can only be avoided by doing transactions on line.
    2.Then make that service unavailable.
    4. profit!

And somehow i just dont like the idea of a website where i can do my finances being out of the air lots of the time.
    Doesnt fill me with confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

No working for me either this morning. Has been fine all week for me up til this morning.

Edit: Just tried their phone service and thats down too. What a ****ing joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

back working again

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Seems since christmas, this 365 site has being very very unstable to use, it either hangs at log in, service unavailable,accounts do not show up all the time,very slow to log in etc,,,No one seems to have same issue with AIB or say EBS on their internet banking. Are bank of Ireland even aware of how bad there system is of late, it was at one time great and hardly ever was down.

i live abroad and use it alot, actually rely on it for all transactions I do with credit card etc.

Well it seems to be back up again but for how long, I thought IBM had the contract to look after this site?????

Hopefully it will stay up once and for all this time, we need it to work 24 7 banking online......Rant over!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I cannot even get onto ther home page this evening, whole site seems to be down, anybody else with same issue, I wanted to check if I got payed and pay off credit card, now cannot get onto homepage to get to 365 online....

What is going on with this bank for gods sake!!! They have the worse record for a stable web site I have ever seen.
    anybody able to get onto there homepage/website...???? its being down hours and its 5.30am!!!!!

post replys, need to know if issue web wide???
    thanks...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭touts

With Bank of Ireland now charging extremely high fees for NOT using their pathetic excuse for a website the Financial regulator needs to be given powers to insist on a level of functionality and access on bank websites. Clearly they are not going to do it by themselves (why would they? They have a financial interest in making it as hard as possible for people to avoid fees).

seems to be working again!!! maybe it was down overnite for maintence!!

anyway working for now!!!!:)

Advertisement