Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barrow.

Options
  • 28-02-2011 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have fished the barrow a few times and landed a few jack pike but nothing worth getting excited about. Would anyone be willing to share/direct me to the right features or places to land a few pike/perch? All catch and release of course, Not looking for special marks or anything and I have no problem returning the favour re venues as I can share saltwater bait/lure fishing marks on se coast. All kept private and by pm if you wish.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Where abouts on the barrow do you fish? Around me its all licence but lads in the shops do give good little tips.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zziplex

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Where abouts on the barrow do you fish? Around me its all licence but lads in the shops do give good little tips.

Hi there,

Just about the main villages all south of carlow.

Advertisement