Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling You Charming Pretty Mermaids Andre is Waiting!

Options
  • 28-02-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭

174407_100001977805346_7001213_q.jpg
    Subject: Good Evening
    Hello,
    How are you doing? Hope u doing Great. Well, Impressing is what i describe your captivating profile as a near perfect description of what i desire in a woman, even your picture goes a long way in describing the quintessential underlying beauty any man would seek for in a woman ..I would like to know u better and be good friends.

I hope u are doing ok well i was just searching around when i found ur page and believe me its a great page u got, everything about it is great i could not just leave without letting u know how much i think u worth..........

i want u to know that u are one hell a beauty, a charming pretty mermaid, so unique,pleasant, breathtaking and so so angelic that i can.. t just stop thinking about u and what u look like always in my mind and head well i hope we talk real sooner

Only God's creations can compare to the beauty that I see in you! My Interest for you is infinite, without limits,

ABOUT ME....

Am a sweet and thoughtful person. Sensitive. Strong personality. I can deal with different types of people. Hyper and moody sometimes. A frustrated singer, i love to sing. People can easily pleased me, When I'm on my best mood, you cannot take away the smile on my face. A loner sometimes and emotional. I'm a dreamer. A friend you can lean on. …

My name Andre Francis I was born in California and I grew and brought up in California but presently in London Sutton Surrey in United Kingdom, where i finished my studies ,i am just as simple as u Lol,Easy to get on with, I’m very out spoken, caring, loving, Honest and also very considerate about other people's feelings. I’ll love to get to have some cool nice Conversation with you smiles.

Who I'd like to meet.........

People with sense, people who can share their views and opinions in life. People that can enrich your ideas and learn from their points of view. And at the same time can make you laugh and smile... People who can express themselves.....

I’ll be expecting ur response Thanks for being patient enough to read my Msg...
    Hope to talk to you soon!!!

Andre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

Safe to say I will not be adding him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

you rang?

/faps tail

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Mermaid450.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

James Smith <jamess.michael90@yahoo.com>
    to me!
    date Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:13 PM
    subject RE:Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information
    (suspicious? I think not!)
    hide details 3:13 PM (5 hours ago)

Dearest Please,*swoon* I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you.
    My name is Mr James Michael, a bank accountant,I will need your assistance in this business transaction.I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my deceased client,Mr David Clemetson, who died in a plane crash in January 31st 2000 plane crash.
    He was a wealthy medical doctor who deposited a huge amount in our bank.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than eleven years,because the money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed bill after this period.

On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details. Please endeavor to provide me the following in your reply. 1.Your Full Name: 2.Your Contact Address: 3.Your Profession: 4.Your Age: 5.Your Phone & Fax Number: I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible. Yours Sincerely, Mr.James Michael jamesmith90@yahoo.com

I'm on my Way James!!
    Super+cat+hero.png_thumb.jpg

Advertisement