Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn Irish CD in the star today

Options
  • 28-02-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone bought the Irish Star with the Learn Irish CD today? I would like to start brushing up on my Gaeilge and wondering if the CD is any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

Twixster wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone bought the Irish Star with the Learn Irish CD today? I would like to start brushing up on my Gaeilge and wondering if the CD is any good?

I bought the Star today, Then took out the Sult Magazine and threw the paper in the Bin.

I havent listened to the CD yet, but there are some good articles in Sult.:)

If you are serious about brushing up on your Irish, I would suggest Buntús Cainte.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Is this Sult magazine a weekly/monthly/one-off insert? Never buy the Star!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

pog it wrote: »
    Is this Sult magazine a weekly/monthly/one-off insert? Never buy the Star!

once-off for seachtain na Gaeilge

Free Music CD on Saturday in the Star with Irish songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 agusanois

hi, just wondering does anyone know where I could get this CD or magazine? been searching online and cant find anything about it!

thanks for any help!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Twixster

agusanois wrote: »
    hi, just wondering does anyone know where I could get this CD or magazine? been searching online and cant find anything about it!

thanks for any help!

It was in the paper last Monday. TBH it is not that great, only about 12 mins in total and very basic. Hopefully other papers will have some in them this week since it's seatain na gaeilge week!

• Advertisement
Advertisement