Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus

Options
  • 28-02-2011 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hey,
    I've been wanting to do erasmus in spain with science, but I've just found out that my college doesn't have the right connections to the colleges I'd need. I was wondering if there was any way of getting around this and still doing erasmus but in a college not affiliated with my own. I definitely can't afford it if I have to do it on my own, and if it comes to it I'm considering switching colleges.
    Any help would be great and thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tejula

i've been on erasmus but in portugal, lisboa. your college must have "agreement" with the college you would like to be attending abroad.
    you may want to take a look here: http://www.erasmus-exchange.info and browse to Spain section..

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Doug89

Erasmus is an AMAZING experience. You won't forget it and you'll not regret it either! I went to Grenoble, France. Oh the memories....

Try your best to get something sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tabouli

What college are you in OP? I'm trying to get Erasmus sorted for next year, my course has links with colleges in France and Germany but even within those I've been told some exchange agreements are "better" than others. It also seems quite awkward to arrange unless the Erasmus year is compulsory in your course (I'm in a science related course too and no one ever does the third year abroad).

I would say your best bet is to speak with whoever coordinates the exchanges... they are the ones who will be giving you permission to go etc. Best of luck with it.

Advertisement