Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upstyle & make up?

Options
  • 28-02-2011 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Going to a wedding in Longford in a few weeks and want to make an appointment for an upstyle and make up. Anyone got recommendations please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

random10 wrote: »
    Going to a wedding in Longford in a few weeks and want to make an appointment for an upstyle and make up. Anyone got recommendations please?

Ward's Pharmacy on Ballymahon Street have a Day Spa facility: http://www.wardbeauty.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭random10

Looked it up there anyone used them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Hair Square are great at doing hair upstyles, they also have Beauty Square overhead which is very handy, get all done under the one roof :D

That sounds like the business cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Oddshoes

I would def head to The Hair Trappe on Dublin Street!! Have been there for a good few upstyles for various occasions and Catriona has done something different for me every time!! You'll get a hairdo no-one else has without it bein one that makes you look like a tool!!:P I believe the other girl in there is very good too but I've never gone to her myself! There are 2 beauty places on the same street-Chic and Deirdres. Know lots of people who recommend Deirdres although I've never been meself!

• Advertisement

just bought the dress so thinking my hair would be nice down with curls instead of up, god im very changeable!!:D

Advertisement