Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhythm Guitarist wanted - Dublin

Options
  • 28-02-2011 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Band Genre: Pop Punk/Alternative
    Band Location: Dublin, Jamming in city centre
    Influences: Paramore, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, VersaEmerge etc...
    Positions Available: Rhythm Guitarist
    Desired Age Range: In and around the 20 mark :)

We're looking for band members committed to making music to have fun and gig and try make it successful. Someone capable of writing original music :)

Reply below or PM if interested/for more info!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Got any samples of your work so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 theband.join

Nah we're literally only starting up, had a couple of jams - playing songs by the bands mentioned above. Best way to find out, is to jam :)

Where abouts in dublin you based? I'm in cavan but I do go to dublin frequently so if it was somewhere easy to get to that I know I might be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 rossinator

Hey, i'd be interested in this. Playing guitar a few years, been in a few bands so have gigging and recording experience. Would be interested in a Jam. Live in south dublin but drive so am up for anythin.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 manwitplan

pm sent

• Advertisement

422nd wrote: »
    Where abouts in dublin you based? I'm in cavan but I do go to dublin frequently so if it was somewhere easy to get to that I know I might be interested.

We're based in the city centre, jamming there cos we all live in different parts

Already got a place to jam? Done much so far? Got songs I could learn if i was gonna try a jam with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iangobl

Im interested if you guys are still looking. 19 year old been playing 5 or 6 years. In around South dublin so get to city centre very easily. Let me know if interested and well organise a jam sometime see what happens :)

Hey we still looking at a few people
    you can email me at misshellokittyrawr@hotmail.com
    Im another member of the band!

Thanks for the interest.

We think we maybe sticking to a place called the Rehearsal Room
    We've jammed to
    Paramore-Playing God
    All time low-Break your little heart
    Fall out boy-Sugar, were going down
    and
    VersaEmerge-Fixed at zero.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 NvrPntsRnchr

Man I hate that I have to move to Cork with work for the next while... Wish I stay with you guys... It's been good... but hey you never know I could be back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iangobl

Email sent:D

Very interested in a jam. Gonna take a look at those songs and get back to you.

Advertisement