Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computers upstairs in student centre.

Options
  • 28-02-2011 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭

quick question here that someone might be able to answer. when using the computers 3rd floor of the student centre the computers wont let you go onto alot of websites. a box comes up saying there is a problem with this page, so you close the page but then it says it recovered the tab and reloads the page, only to give the same message then about there being something wrong with the page?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

ya thats why i never use them. however if you run explorer without any add-ons it usually works okay. try that the next time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Some websites like CNN dont work well with the Internet explorer on some of the computers. Don't know if its something to do witrh the websites using flash or what but it will just constantly refresh and will say trying to recover. Try pressing the compatibility button next to the address bar-works sometimes for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

its a balls cos i like going up there its quiet usually

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Haven't been up there in ages. It's handy how it's so quiet alright. Computers up there are fairly shocking though, aren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Aodan83 wrote: »
    Haven't been up there in ages. It's handy how it's so quiet alright. Computers up there are fairly shocking though, aren't they?

yes, yes they are

• Advertisement
Advertisement