Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msc Climate change. Nuim

Options
  • 28-02-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hey has any body completed this course or is currently doing it?. If so can you give some information about the course and job prospects?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Avey

Hi, I posted pretty much the same thing a year ago (and got no replies) and I'm now currently writing up my thesis for the course! Are you still interested in info etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eganc

Hi, I am starting the masters in climate change in a few weeks and any info/feedback on the course would be great, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Avey wrote: »
    Hi, I posted pretty much the same thing a year ago (and got no replies) and I'm now currently writing up my thesis for the course! Are you still interested in info etc?

yes I stil would be interested in some information , sorry for the late reply :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Hello!
    I might be thinking of doing this course next year - what you think of it?

Advertisement