Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A3/A4 quattro websites Uk

Options
  • 28-02-2011 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey - Does anyone know of any good UK website where I can search for Audi quattro's? Is it just me or are older, say 01/02/03 audi quattro REALLY hard to find second hand??
    Also autotrader.co.uk requires a different post code for each search so was wondering if anyone knows a way to search nationally - thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,410 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Put in any uk post code and do a nationwide search.

Search for a3 or a4 then put quattro in the keywords search box.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,570 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

pistonheads is a good source for audi quattros also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Is it just me or are older, say 01/02/03 audi quattro REALLY hard to find second hand??

There probably simply aren't that many knocking around I'd say. Also its probably a car people, once they've got one keep along time

• Registered Users Posts: 73,410 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I would also assume the diesel ones are snapped up by the former Irish glanza drivers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Heres a 2001 - 2.5tdi quattro on vag-drivers. 01 Audi A4 2.5tdi Quattro Sport 180bhp - seems a little expensive to me considering short nct - although the new clutch +flywheel is 500quid odd - so nice to have that done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Northernsoul

thanks for the help guys - esp colm for the autrotrader.co.uk help - cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I would also assume the diesel ones are snapped up by the former Irish glanza drivers

Thankfully the ex ricer brigade seem to favour poverty spec FWD versions with 'felt spec additions - easy to spot and avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

tossy wrote: »
    Thankfully the ex ricer brigade seem to favour poverty spec FWD versions with 'felt spec additions - easy to spot and avoid.

Chicken wire has gone up in price with the demand...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Chicken wire has gone up in price with the demand...:p

lol yes it's one of the few growth industries.

Advertisement