Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub Forums?

Options
  • 28-02-2011 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

Is Greystones the only town with a sub forum. Has there been any request form a sub forum for Bray, Wicklow Town, Arklow, Blessington etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Is Greystones the only town with a sub forum. Has there been any request form a sub forum for Bray, Wicklow Town, Arklow, Blessington etc?

As you can see here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055543042 that was brought up before and put up on the request forum page. Didn't go anywhere but I am sure you know that as you posted in it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Preusse wrote: »
    As you can see here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055543042 that was brought up before and put up on the request forum page. Didn't go anywhere but I am sure you know that as you posted in it ;)

Yeah i came across that other thread once i had posted this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Greystones has its own forum because it stems from a Hosted Forum for Charlesland, set up in 2004. When the Regional forums were created, Greystones & Charlesland was put in with Wicklow and the mods of that became the Wicklow mods (I was one of them at the time, along with Eoin).

If you look at the traffic on the Greystones forum, it far exceeds the whole of Wicklow, never mind Bray, so it warrants it's own sub-forum.

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

All requests can be put forward through the sticky at the top of the Wicklow forum or through the link that Preusse posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement