Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to complain to Ctrl BoI/Fin Reg

Options
  • 27-02-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

The Central Bank of Ireland's website seems to be down. Who can I contact to complain about the following:

I'm currently looking for travel insurance.

A very well-known insurance company's (begins with Z) website does not allow you to view the policy schedule before purchase.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

variety wrote: »
    The Central Bank of Ireland's website seems to be down. Who can I contact to complain about the following:

I'm currently looking for travel insurance.

A very well-known insurance company's (begins with Z) website does not allow you to view the policy schedule before purchase.

Thanks...

Have you asked them for this?

No complaint to the finance services ombudsman until you have completed a complaint with the institution.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭variety

Thanks!
    Was getting a bit ahead of myself, I see :p

I'm not usually one to get all huffy, but I spent 3 hours yesterday looking for something which covers what I want, but to no avail. *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

variety wrote: »
    Thanks!
    Was getting a bit ahead of myself, I see :p

I'm not usually one to get all huffy, but I spent 3 hours yesterday looking for something which covers what I want, but to no avail. *sigh*

doesnt seem to be anything there for what you are looking for on their website alright. But request one from them. A lot of the policy can be generally made up of extras so with different levels of cover so maybe they issue a policy schedule on an individual basis as each policy can be different which is fair enough but i agree they could probably give more info about their terms on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Trampas

Advertisement