Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Creepypasta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭mulciber

The first one and the last one is the creepiest, kinda disturbing, haha. =)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

To be honest, the last one was TLDR

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I vaguely recall reading one before, where pokemon that were beaten all died, gonna look for it now, quite liked it.

Found it:

Pokemon Black

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Yup, I posted that one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Once... I got an egg back from the Daycare centre. No one knew where it came from.

Maybe... it came from hell!

duhn duhn duuuuuuuhn!

Anyway so I walked for about 666,666 steps and then it hatched. And the pokemon inside it had the body of a Charmander and the face of... THE DAYCARE CENTRE MAN!
    He'd been porking my charizard and charging me 100 quid a pop. I was the worst pimp in the world. And also some babies got headaches and a cop died. I swear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement