Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from the rubgy thread

Options
  • 27-02-2011 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭

i have being baned from the rubgy thread for saying "thats a bit harsh" when some other poster got banned for saying some thoing stupid.

the mods name is RuggieBear and i think he is abusing his powers

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I actually saw this one earlier when I was checking out reported posts. While you may have thought that Ruggie's decision was a bit harsh, you're not allowed to call that in thread. Questioning a moderator decision in thread is a bannable offence. The Rugby forum charter is explicit:
    Do not question moderator decisions on the thread.

So he's not really abusing his powers. He's just upholding the charter. You can't really have long winded discussions in a thread about moderating decisions. It would constantly ruin threads. I hope that clears things up for you.

Advertisement