Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best stores for components

Options
  • 27-02-2011 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I shall soon be building my PC and was just wondering what you all thought was the best store you have found, for price, customer service, delivery times etc. I was looking at komplett.ie but the prices don't seem as competitive as they once were, with less stock selection and deals. Others I have looked at include elara.ie and dabs.ie, or maplins.co.uk, which seems expensive. But the best site I've seen so far has to be scan.co.uk, I haven't used it yet, but the site is really user friendly, they have the widest selection of goods I've seen at ok prices and seem to be cool people overall. Has anyone used these guys? Or are there any big sites I haven't come acrosss yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Memoryc are good for memory. Free delivery. Komplett have free delivery too.

Scan are good. Ebuyer.com would be similar to scan.

A lot of people like hardwareversand.de
    Delivery is fixed €30 and you have to pay by bank transfer. Can often be the best value but ebuyer/scan can sometimes be better depending on the type of compents that you're aiming for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

pixmania are probably the most price competitive, and have a huge range of stock.

www.pixmania.ie

they take laser cards too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Cool thanks, I didn't know pixmania did components actually, slightly buried in the website :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

yeah its hard to find, but when u do its worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Go with hardwareversand.de - cheapest by a mile

• Advertisement
Advertisement