Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odlums, Portarlington

Options
  • 27-02-2011 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I'm doing some work in Odlums Mill in Portarlington during the week. Could any of you fine people tell me how to find it, or even better give me a link to the mill on google maps?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭JamBur

I've trawled the net but cant find any specific address, and there are no stand-out obvious mills to my eye within google maps. Anyone out there who can lend a hand?

Nobody?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Hi Jambur what direction are you coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

It's on the same road as the Train station, on the corner with the road LIDL is on.

Opposite the centra shop.

Big thing, you can't miss it from Lidl.

It's on the same road as the Train station, on the corner with the road LIDL is on.

Opposite the centra shop.

Big thing, you can't miss it from Lidl.

Cheers! I was able to get co-ordinates from google maps for my satnav with those excellent directions. Have a virtual pint on me :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement