Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone else ever see/hear of this eejit?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Turned it off as soon as I heard someone singing Balamory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Yeah I think he was mentioned before and came on pretending to be someone else......i think thats the same guy anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

:mad::mad::mad::mad: some people shouldnt be aloowed on the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Tomebagel wrote: »

:mad::mad::mad::mad: some people shouldnt be aloowed on the internet

The f*ck?

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

concurred

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Christ. Sometimes the availability of technology is not a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Ya he comes on here on the sly promoting his sh!tty videos and when he gets an honest response by us boardsies he usually goes off on one claiming we are jealous losers, and he uses American analogies to do this,
    for eg. "...ya like u just sit at home in your parent's basement like hating all day online like a lonely douchebag and...blablabla"

He is a complete and utter Tool, don't watch anymore of his vids, it'll only add to his viewcount on youtube therefore stroking his over-inflated ego even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Are they american? What the fuck is up with their accents?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Gosh his videos are awful long, surely no one has enough of an attention span to watch someone wander around their house and talk to their dog for 20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

He had a whole thread to himself last year, it amazes me how people can watch it everyday.

This guys video is a legend too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement