Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train Travel in Poland

Options
  • 27-02-2011 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Siema

Im looking to go from Slupsk to Poznan this Summer while in Polska. Im using pkp.pl to see if such a train runs.. it does :) but, it doesnt tell me how much the journey will cost.
    It will be to a return journey( slupsk to poznan, poznan to slupsk) I already know which stations Ill be using. Slupsk train station, which is the only one in the city and and Górczyn in Poznan.

Can anyone tell me how much this trip will cost me per person? In Zloty or Euro, Im not picky.

Dzieki bardzo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

Its about 60zL if you go next saturday.

After you select your date and preferred time, down the very bottom of the page in small writing is 'fares'.

Don't select the local train! They can take years to move from town to town......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Whoa, 60? Alright cool, thanks.

I wont be going until about June or July, just wanted to get an idea before I go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

It is possible to get pricing on a website.
    C5YOw.jpg

1. Tick "detailed view" + click on "Pokaż ... wybrane..." (Show chosen conections) orange button below
    2. "Detailed view (widok szczegółowy)" to open below
    3. Click "Pricing (cena)"
    4. This to open below "d v"

Regular, the slowest train (2. class only) is about €9 (35pln)
    But if ye go for InterCity it'll be €30/€35 (117/146pln)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Thanks very much, buddy. That was very good of you and very informative :)

Advertisement