Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fightstick for xbox 360

Options
  • 27-02-2011 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey guys im looking for a fight stick for xbox 360 and i can only see them on amazon that wont deliver to ireland which is pretty stupid ebay have none either does anyone know where i can pick 1 up fairly handy or have a link
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

You'll see sticks come up on adverts occasionaly like here

I bought my Madcatz TE from amazon so I know some sellers on there do. Also there were a few lads on here sourced sticks recently have a quick look over the forum and you'll see from where.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

which one are you looking for specifically?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

If you're looking for something for beginners then go into your local game or gamestop and ask for a hori EX2 Arcade Stick. Decent stick, does the job for beginners, and nice on the wallet too at 30 euro.

If you're looking for something more for a serious player, then you'd be looking into the Tournament Edition stick, made by MadCatz. You can usually find on of these in a HMV store, and they are not EXTREMELY rare, but not common either, and these usually go for 100-120, but are well worth the extra cash if you're a serious gamer.

As you know you don't only have to use these sticks for fighting games, but thats a no brainer.

Advertisement