Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lead guitar player needed original hard rock/heavy band Longford

Options
  • 26-02-2011 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

hey guys, need a lead guitar player for my band .. hard rocking heavy band .. (no screaming type stuff) recently got a bassist so just need a lead guitar player to come in and work with us, solo over the parts etc.! number of songs are written and ready to record once we find this guitar player!! these songs have great potential.. tons more riffs lads to mould together... influences: Metallica, Alice in Chains etc. if you want to part of something rockin' then this is the band for you!! we are looking for a really committed person please! we all have pro gear.. The 3 of us in the band are 100% dedicated so we need someone on the same wavelength.. practice in Longford town.. hopefully we'll find someone soon... cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭been-mad-4-yrs

bump?

bumparino..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭sean michael laming

im a singer and rythm guitarist from elphin, if intrested.

bump... get up there

Still looking ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sonofsparda

hey lads i play rock / metal covers and all that my only thing is tho im playing only 18 months or so so i havent got over much experience i am 100% dedicated tho and have got my own equipment and all that , how long have u guys been playing for

Pm sent

Bump!!!

Bump bump bump

there has to be someone out there!!!!???

Bump

• Advertisement

Come on lads ...

Gonna keep on bumping....

And another..

and another...

bumpiness

... ... ... eh bump?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

any luck!? (bump)

hey mate no luck at all.. hence the constant bumping... you interested??

friday night bump

friday night bump

• Advertisement

yet another friday night bump

come on to f*ck

anyone at all??? need someone real bad! has to be someone out there!

hey people! decided to start a new thread hopefully we will have luck with this one... Illicitus are an original hard rock band from Longford town, totally sick of the 'sell your soul covers scene' decided to say f*ck it and go the originals route and so we need a lead guitar player, we have rhythm/vocals/bass and drums, a full albums worth of tracks ready to work with for mr lead to come in (or Mrs. Lead, we aint sexist here!) and do the business! obviously narrow it down etc. for the e.p..
    there has to be someone out there who wants to work with us and play some hard rocking riffs.. we practice in the town.. we all have pro gear and loads of gigging experience.. anything else you need to know?? we really need to get this up and running ASAP. commitment is absolutely massive here folks.. the 3 of us are fully committed.. don't reply unless you really have intentions to play ith us.. we're pretty sick of the bullsh*t replies from people who never turn up and waste our time..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

hey people! decided to start a new thread hopefully we will have luck with this one...
    I have merged this thread with your other one. Please note that per the charter, duplicate threads are not allowed.

still f'in looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Damn
    Im in athlone and this would be perfect for me
    Dont have transport at the minute , dammit

pm sent

Advertisement