Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCU division 2011

Options
  • 26-02-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Someone told me yesterday that there will be 15 divisions this season, has anyone else heard about this? if so does anyone know who will be in what divisions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭neilmulvey

TheDrog wrote: »
    Someone told me yesterday that there will be 15 divisions this season, has anyone else heard about this? if so does anyone know who will be in what divisions?

14 divisions

1-12 comprise 8 teams
    13 , 14 comprise 7 teams

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheDrog

don't suppose you have a list do you Neil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭neilmulvey

emailed the leagues to you, and the cup draws

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Yep 14 divisions and your not in our division your one below us :mad:

• Advertisement

I know, there goes an easy win for us.....:D

we only have 11 games this year, our division is the smallest because we have trinity :mad: trying to organise a couple of friendlies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭eoin-dubh

D3PO wrote: »
    Yep 14 divisions and your not in our division your one below us :mad:

so where will clontarf 5ths be playing their opening home fixture on April 23rd?

eoin-dubh wrote: »
    so where will clontarf 5ths be playing their opening home fixture on April 23rd?

http://www.cricketeurope4.net/CEIRELAND/LEINSTER/2011/LEAGUES/division12.shtml

dunno one of the teams in div 12 I suspect :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Renno

The new LCU website will be launched this week. All up-to-date fixture details, along with a wealth of other details, information, news and regulations will be available for all to see, in a fairly radical departure for Leinster cricket.

All details will be advertised during the week.

looking at the new regulations it looks like teams in divisions 10 and below no longer need to supply umpires, some common sense beginning to creep in at last

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Renno

eoin-dubh wrote: »

Wexford Wanderers 2 in Castle Avenue

TheDrog wrote: »
    looking at the new regulations it looks like teams in divisions 10 and below no longer need to supply umpires, some common sense beginning to creep in at last

yep I read them last week. Its a step in the right direction for sure. The extention of powerplay and D/L to more of the higher divisions also is a welcome change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭eoin-dubh

Renno wrote: »
    Wexford Wanderers 2 in Castle Avenue

Thanx and no need to take an umpire !!:)

Advertisement