Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bicycle parking in dublin airport

Options
  • 26-02-2011 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Are there any bicycle parking stands in dublin airport that are fairly secure?
    Thanks,
    Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,303 ✭✭✭✭Victor

For how long?

There is some bike parking in the multi-storey car park at T1, but I would ask at the security check-point.

Alternatively, park by the Garda Station

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,625 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

There are bike racks outside the Garda station and the original terminal building which is just across from the Garda station. There are others around the airport, but I would have thought somewhere near the Garda station would be most secure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭patsybear

Thanks for the reply guys, I'll only leaving the bike there for a day so I'm not worried about it being taken as long as I have somewhere to lock it up, I'll lock it up at the garda station as suggested,
    Cheers!

Advertisement