Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup 2011 Tickets

Options
  • 26-02-2011 5:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone has tickets for sale or knows of the best place (cheap) to get tickets for the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand? We are looking for tickets for the 2 quarter finals in Wellington? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 duffers98

Hi there,

Got quarter final tickets if you are interested - category B both quarters, for wellington - which will probably be SA v Ireland, and Australia versus the runner up to SA - maybe Wales, Fiji or Samoa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 liam0c

Do you still have those 1/4 final tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 duffers98

Hi there, no sorry 1/4 finals have gone, I have 2 tickets for samoa versus fiji in pool game left to get rid of and 2 ticekts to semi final - which will be NZ versus SA probably, provided both win their pool and both win their quarter final. Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 boom123

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tom Cropp

Hi all,

Just enquiring if there is a possibility that anyone would have 2no. Tickets for the New Zealand v France game on the 24th Sept in Auckland.
    I know this is a long shot but it would be great to see this game as we will only be in New Zealand for 2 weeks to catch a couple of the Irish games!

By the way I have 2no. tickets for Ireland v USA on 11th Sept in New Plymouth (Category G) if anybody is interested?

Thanks,
    Tom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,469 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Got tickets for Irl vs USA he other day, 45 NZD, sweet :D

Great way to settle into the new home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭CallMeMiss

Anyone got a ticket to Wellington Oct 8th Irl v Wales (possibly). Cat D would be my ideal price range!

Advertisement