Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Six Sigma Green Belt Courses Cork

Options
  • 25-02-2011 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hey Guys
    Gonna be laid off soon (again) and i'm looking to do a green belt course to add something to my cv.
    1st- Is it worth doing? Are employers looking for it?
    2nd- Which courses are best? I've heard some are not worth the paper the cert is written on.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What industry/area do you work in?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

For it to be worth anything you'd need to do the GB project with 50k saving (usually two projects but it depends on the company) as well for certification. Due to this I'd simply get a few LSS books instead and read up on the subject, cheaper and worth about as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jalalabad

I'm working in pharma and have been for 11 years so looking to stay in it and make my cv stand out more.

Advertisement