Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

totalcycling.com

Options
  • 25-02-2011 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hi could anyone tell me if this website is trustworthy? i have never heard of it but buying a turbo trainer off them is much cheaper than wiggle or chain reaction cycles becuase theres no charge for shipping on orders over 100GBP. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

They're excellent !! ... and the staff there really know their stuff, cant say enough good things about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭rigal

+1 to that. Found them very helpful to deal with over phone and in store as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

+1

I've used them plenty of times too and always found them great, fast delivery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Theyre based outside Derry, advertise/sponsor the Cycling Ulster website. Good value for loads of stuff. They don't open on a sat which i found out after driving around an industrial estate for 40 mins trying to find their unit!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Great site, and some really good offers from time to time.
    Staff are very helpful over the phone too if there is any probs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement