Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OS X Lion features

Options
  • 25-02-2011 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

The developers preview of OS X Lion was released yesterday.

Does this mean that the features have been finalized or could there still be more added before it's release?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

There's unlikely to be anything major, but everything could change before release. Features dropped, added, anything.

I'm sceptical about some of the features that have been copy and pasted from iOS and wouldn't be surprised if some of them are quietly dropped come the summer.

Already a thread on this here btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ga1way

Thanks.

Not sure about the "iOSing" of OS X myself, but I'll reserve judgment until I've used it.

And yeah, I found the other thread right after posting. redface.gif
    Tried to delete this one, but couldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭barryj

Ga1way wrote: »
    Not sure about the "iOSing" of OS X myself, but I'll reserve judgment until I've used it..

I was rather skeptical myself, particularly the gestures - but I have to say after some use, I'm already missing some things when I switch back to Snow Leopard. It definitely grows on you.

- barry

Advertisement