Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Bike???

Options
  • 25-02-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi guys, Was checking bikes yesterday and it seems I have narrowed my decision down to four bikes. The Giant Rapid 3 2011 for €840, The Giant rapid 4 2011 for €600, The Specialized sirrus sport 2010 for €650 or the Specialized sirrus elite 2011 for €750. I would be using the bike mainly for commute but also for fitness cycles on the weekend. Can anyone advise me on which is the best value? I was originally hoping for last years rapid 3 but it is out of stock and has increased significantly in price this year. I can also avail of the bike to work scheme which means the difference in the price of the bikes would be less. Each one costing roughly half price.

Advertisement