Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Put women back in kitchen

Options
  • 24-02-2011 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I dont like all this rubbish these days putting young ladies to college, sure woman should be married at the age of 21 and there only job after that should be working at home rareing there children and feeding their husband, things were great in the old days when a girl would be arranged to be married and she would have 16 children, sure things are **** these days with all this college and cerear woman and so on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

I can't decide if you're a cream cracker or trying to derail Fianna Fails hope of votes given your username.

Bad troll is bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

I saw a thing once...

-Funk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Down with this sort of thing

Careful now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

You are a mysoginist look it up tis scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

easyeason3 wrote: »
    I can't decide if you're a cream cracker or trying to derail Fianna Fails hope of votes given your username.

Bad troll is bad.

My guess is a sexually frustrated idiot looking for a row....or Brian Cowen

Same thing really

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

with all this college and cerear woman and so on

That's not just misspelling, that's a whole different word.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

Have you considered running in tomorrows election?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I dont like all this rubbish these days putting young ladies to college, sure woman should be married at the age of 21 and there only job after that should be working at home rareing there children and feeding their husband, things were great in the old days when a girl would be arranged to be married and she would have 16 children, sure things are **** these days with all this college and cerear woman and so on

I doubt Coughlan or Hanafin would be any more impressive in the kitchen. Frankly I wouldn't trust them with beans on toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

Ah bless :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

OP Banned.

Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement