Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim Trailer [NEW]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Yeah.....thats pretty much my reaction to it too.

*goes to change pants*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I have to say it looks brilliant ,im going to upgrade my graphics card this summer just for this !!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Really looking forward to this game. The trailer looks awesome fingers crossed they can pull off the release date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭BrerWolf

Sweeeeeeet

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Just seen this tis morning, almost woke the parents up when my jaw hit the floor. Im torn as to what i wanna play this on. If its graphically the same across all platforms i think ill choose a ps3 version. I loved sitting back and relaxing, taking in the sights of cyrodiil. An experience i cant really get sitting in my uncomfortable computer chair :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

I think the solution is to get a comfier chair and a bigger screen if you want the best version!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 C0nn0rmcl

Monotype wrote: »
    I think the solution is to get a comfier chair and a bigger screen if you want the best version!
    Yeah. You just know people are going to make amazing mods for this.
    But tbh, I will still get the 360 Version... Get the PC one when it's cheaper, probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

I think ill do the same. Ill get the ps3 version and let the mod community rip it up and buy the GOTY version for the pc later on. hopefully by then ill have got a new graphics card and some more ram

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Wezo1994

THIS IS GOING TO BE UNREAL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sG_Turtle

I hope they add Co-Op

• Advertisement

sG_Turtle wrote: »
    I hope they add Co-Op
    I really doubt that Beth will add any multiplayer elements to an Elder Scrolls game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sG_Turtle

yeah i know, but imagine how awesome it would be to have some multipayer game modes, like a 3v3 arena match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Orichalcum93

C0nn0rmcl wrote: »
    *Epic nerdgasm*

Link to Youtube since Elderscrolls.com is a little broken.

You may need to change your pants after that.

EDIT: It is the new trailer, it just has little pieces of the old one in it.

HarryNerdBoner.jpg

Sums up pretty much everyone's reaction to this!

Anyone know what the dragon born guy shouts at around 1:08?? Sounds pretty class!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Ya earn special "shouts" by defeating dragons throughout the game, this is one of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Orichalcum93

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Ya earn special "shouts" by defeating dragons throughout the game, this is one of them.

Oh right so it's in Nordic or something right??

http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dragon_Language

Edit: Haha, that smiley isn't intentional.

Gunmonkey wrote: »

Yeah, you can use them to control time and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

The music really brings my hours and hours of Morrowind back... good times..

Though, I honestly didn't like oblivion all the much, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

It looks amazing, Oblivion was my first ES game so im really looking forward to this one now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Holy crap!!..... That looks EPIC!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭OldManJenkin

I don't think I have ever anticipated a game more than this one

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

As per usual another ES game looking Graphically spectacular. I think i'll grab this for the PS3 then the GOTY on the PC later when cheaper.

Sounds fantastic. I think the two hands thing could be great.
    Shield in two hands. :D

That spider in the screenshot. :eek:
    There was someone on the bethesda forums saying how they didn't like spiders a few weeks back and a chorus of agreement - I wonder what they'd think of it now.

There's mention of somewhat destructible environments (knocking over lamp) and causing a fire - I wonder how far this will go.

I'll look forward to seeing the screenshots of the inventory with 3D items.

Sounds like the dragons will be quite a challenge - I hope so. It should be a case of having almost no choice but to run for any low to average level. Tough luck if you get killed!

I hope they don't go overboard with the dungeons, I would have liked to have spent longer on the surface in oblivion but there seemed to be ruins at every corner. There's better variation in this, I think, and bigger rewards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

This is a good read over at RPS.... 20 Reasons to be Excited About Skyrim.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

14. Modding is fully supported, in the form of the Creation Kit. “We’re really big into the mods on the PC. Hopefully day and date with the game, but there might be some slack there.” Bethesda have also been influenced by a few mods for earlier games – for instance, bows have been tweaked as a result of finding an Oblivion balance mod that did ‘em better.

I know it was assumed to be in it, but I'm so happy that modding has been confirmed.

Acrobatics is gone

Aw. I used to like jumping from high ledges around the towns and the wilderness to the level up sound. Then you'd have the opportunity to restore half of your health with spells.

How many more sleeps???

• Advertisement

How many more sleeps???
    Far too many sleepy sleeps.

Advertisement