Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D.I.D Electrical - 10% off today.

Options
  • 24-02-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

"Extra 10% OFF*. Ends at Midnight
    Starting at 6pm Today, there's 10% OFF* all products instore and online until midnight tonight. (excludes Apple and Miele) Final Price includes discount."

This was emailed to me just now so I thought I would let people know. I have no affiliation with D.I.D I just receive there emails.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

sorry to reply negative but they are way overpriced - first item i checked was a zanussi zwf 1000 ,on 'sale' in did at 260 reduced from 319 today only

same machine on powercity ,who dont have a sale on is 241 euro -

samsung washer 320

299 in currys

20 quid more than other stores on most washers

check more items you will see the same result

• Registered Users Posts: 64,983 ✭✭✭✭unkel

knighted_1 wrote: »
    sorry to reply negative but they are way overpriced

+1

There is room for negotiation on their prices, but I've rarely struck a better deal there than in powercity. Much prefer the latter for better choice and better prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

Well if you buy online you can't negotiate

powercity followed them yesterday afternoon and done 10% midnight sale and they reduced there prices further so there was a forty euro gap between the two -have to say powercity keep fairly quite but they nearly always have the best deals

Advertisement