Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbook screen..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,063 ✭✭✭Talisman

It should be, the part number matches the one listed on the Bookyard website.

LP133WX2TLC1

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

cheers..
    would that one you listed be better choice than the ebay one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,063 ✭✭✭Talisman

The panels should be the same however I suspect the eBay one is a Chinese knock-off of the original LG-Philips panel which is The Bookyard are selling.

There's no warranty with the eBay item apart from DOA and it will cost you a fortune to ship it back to the seller.
    I will replace a defective item only if you arrange the return with me within 3 days of receiving the item and have it sent back to me at your expense in the condition it was mailed to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

bear in mind you'll need the glass also. as you'll probably break it when taking it apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

touch wood ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement