Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

non runner no bet for chelt

Options
  • 23-02-2011 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

well lads,

i don't think any of the bigger bookies are doing it yet! any of ye know of any small bookies doing it now?? around dublin if possible

sound

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Ladbrokes are NRNB on the 4 championship races if that's any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Bet365 from tomorrow

Bluetonic is that all bets or championship races do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

All race.

The markets are pretty mature now anyhow with it being widely know who is running in what.
    "It's become traditional for us to offer this tremendous concession to customers from Racing Post Chase day onwards' said bet365 Spokesman Pat Cooney.

"We've been inundated with requests to go NRNB, and customers can now bet with confidence with this 'safety net' in place.

"Our figures show that we've lost every year we've offered NRNB so far in advance of the Festival, but are happy to take our chances again.

'In addition, we will also be Best Odds Guaranteed on all races at the Festival from Saturday 26th February.

'It's been relatively quiet on the Ante Post markets, but these offers will really kick start the build up to the meeting'.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭GampDub

Anyone any idea when the high street bookies will go NRNB???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭shaggykev

Pretty sure all the betpack partners are NR NO bet

Bruces went today as did Bar one
    Better get in quick as once Powers and Boyles go, expect the prices to be cut drastically across the board

• Registered Users Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

PP and Coral from tomorrow morning.

Hills are only on the championship races.

I miss Celtic :-(
    Ivan would certainly have some good deal up by now.

Only said that today as I sadly walked passed the shop on Prospect Hill into Powers,subdued and poignant,a solitary tear slowly ebbed down my cheek.

• Advertisement

Ladbrokes all races (I think. Doesnt seem to be advertised but they gave my bets NRNB) now.

Advertisement