Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC casuals - thursday 24 febuary

Options
  • 23-02-2011 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey lads, I was in today but ended up having to leave before anyone got in. Wondering if anyone would be up for coming in? I have nothing to do tomorrow so I'll be heading in regardless and might just hit the MvC3 lab for awhile :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

3 days in a row eh? I'm up for it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Hero!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

I'm just finished an assessment for college, so I'm free for the rest of the day. I'm game for another session, will be in for about 3:30-ish. Might see if I can get a cheap copy of SSF4 to bring with me, if no-one's already bringing one.

I can bring ssf4 in, no worries there. not sure exactly when I'll be in yet, should definitely be before half 3 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

AeoNGriM wrote: »
    I'm just finished an assessment for college, so I'm free for the rest of the day. I'm game for another session, will be in for about 3:30-ish. Might see if I can get a cheap copy of SSF4 to bring with me, if no-one's already bringing one.

No need spending the money man, I'll bring a copy with me. I'll be heading in for around 3 30 too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Roger that guys, gonna head in soon and grab a coffee before hitting the XGC. Got a laptop to finish reinstalling!

Will be heading in in a few minutes

Advertisement