Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaddafi - Mad Dog?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

He's a fcuking poet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭hardcore

I think calling him mad dog is being too nice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,533 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

leave out the Dog bit and you are slowly getting there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

He's a Bedouin, tent isn't weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Obama's plea was on the news just now

"Like all governments, the Libyan government has a responsibility to refrain from violence, to allow humanitarian assistance to reach those in need and to respect the rights of its people"

Quite laughable when you consider that just the other day, the US vetoed a UN resolution (for the umpteenth time) calling for a halt to the illegal occupation of the West Bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

At least his sons have a good time and one of them played for Juventus and lived in a tent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVT1m9obxbg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Think you both share a tent fetish tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Think you both share a tent fetish tbh.

I was in the scouts

Advertisement