Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multi room viewing from sky witout a land line ??

Options
  • 23-02-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Is anyone aware of Sky giving out Multi room viewing without having to have a phone line

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Is anyone aware of Sky giving out Multi room viewing without having to have a phone line

Multi room viewing is easy & cheap.

All you need is a large hammer.

Take the hammer & knock a hole through the wall into the sitting room & you'll have multi room viewing.

This also works for bedrooms if you knock a hole in the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,127 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You need to Say "Sky" 40 times looking backwards into a mirror while fantasizing about Jedward with your willy in some honey.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

As far as I know they won't do it...but if you happen to tip the instillation guy he might be able to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Turtyturd wrote: »
    As far as I know they won't do it...but if you happen to tip the instillation guy he might be able to.

If you're a hot bird & you jack him off, he'll even throw in a free TV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

One of my colleagues said he argued with them about it and they eventually agreed to supply it without the phoneline but for ane extra €100 or something. It was cheaper than getting and maintaining a phone line though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Boards/ICDG satellite forum >>>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Yeah, i know quite a few people who don't have a phoneline connected.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Well my mate Chicken Licken said that Sky is falling. Probs best to avoid them so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

As far as i know they do but you would be better off asking in the satellite forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=55

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement