Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found on Campus?

Options
  • 23-02-2011 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

In C165 this morning, and I think I left my glasses behind me on the desk- where's the best place to look for them? Is there a central lost and found, or have I to ask a few in different places?
    PS if anyone sees them, they're black plastic frames, with a few crystals on the arms - in a beige Vision Express case with cloth.

Thanks so much, I was in the cinema at lunchtime when I noticed I didn't have them in the handbag- blurred was not the word! :P

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Check the SU office

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

The official lost and found is in located at the security office in the multi-story car park. But yeah, check the SU and maybe Registry too, to be safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Hey, I was just in c165 a few hours ago and there were glasses left on the lecturer's desk. I'm assuming they're yours so try and get there early tomorrow morning!

Advertisement