Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If your life was a television show,what would be your best season?

Options
  • 23-02-2011 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭

Just after watching The Truman Show and it had me thinking,imagine if cameras followed you around from the moment you were born to this point in your life now,and you had the chance you view back what you thought were the best seasons,what years would you choose?

I think id like to watch myself when i was around 15 or 16,them were the good days :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

First season is always the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

British season or an American season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

the gang bang years

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

None of my life has been especially exciting so far, but last year would have made a very good melodramatic teen drama!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

The Wonder Years Years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

That's way too complex a question for AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

I'd like to go back to when Santa used to visit me.
    Jesus I can still remember the excitement of it all, just wish I could have seen my reaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

My life is a series of happy days. Series 3 to be precise.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

jesus, 20 seasons are a bit much :rolleyes:, then again I think the Simpsons have been going on for about as long..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Whichever one didnt end on a cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Jaafa wrote: »
    First season is always the best.

First season of Star Trek: The Next Generation sucked, and I'm an unashamed Trekkie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

The season where they introduce a younger, wacky sidekick because I've become too old, fat and bald to be entertaining any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

The season where I found out the previous few years were only a dream and my dad wasn't really my brother after all! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

'Seasons' 18-23

I.e: when you're out of school, of legal age, yet have no serious obligations and are spending every penny living it up with little or no consequences - generally going wild and exploring life to the full before reality sets in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

Lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

That's way too complex a question for AH.

I thought it would be a bit better than all the Fine Gael/Enda Kenny threads :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

I thought it would be a bit better than all the Fine Gael/Enda Kenny threads :)
    About now would be good. Trying for a second kid and im getting on a bit so at it hammer and tongs twice a day to up the odds. Mighty!!!!!!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

About now would be good. Trying for a second kid and im getting on a bit so at it hammer and tongs twice a day to up the odds. Mighty!!!!!!:D:D:D

Best of luck, im sure all the hard work is killing you :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Best of luck, im sure all the hard work is killing you :)
    Im keeping my end up....:rolleyes:

sorry:D

Advertisement