Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor / London March 6-7

Options
  • 23-02-2011 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi there,

Anyone heading to London for auditions? What r the popular songs? Is there a list recommended by the show? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 oonaghcolette

depends on the style of your voice, and what music you are into, I would choose something you are comfortable with and have sung loads..
    I know the auditions are on the 6th and 7th in March, are they in the O2 arena? where is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dubliner18

Greenwich Square, central London. Be there before 9am on the day if you auditioning since mant can not guarantee admission for those who come later on the day. More news at itv.com/xfactor

Please suggest a few good songs popular in general. Appreciate your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Dubliner18 wrote: »
    Greenwich Square, central London.

If it's on in the O2 then that's nowhere near central London. Nearest stop to the O2 is North Greenwich on the Jubilee line...

This should probably be in the reality TV or karaoke forum btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Patricia18

Dubliner18 wrote: »
    Greenwich Square, central London. Be there before 9am on the day if you auditioning since mant can not guarantee admission for those who come later on the day. More news at itv.com/xfactor

Please suggest a few good songs popular in general. Appreciate your help.

What time are you going to que up at the 02 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Patricia18

What time are you going to que up at the 02 .My friend id flying in from Shannon .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dubliner18

I'll be there after 7am on Sunday, management mentioned to be there by 9am on Sunday or 8am on Monday. If you wanna catch up in London let me know, will have a chat while waiting in the qeue.

Advertisement