Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VOTE FOR DANIEL FURLONG ON THE ALL IRELAND TALENT SHOW!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭k4kate

Fantastic! Thought he should have won two weeks ago. Had him tipped for wildcard.

He will be getting my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Awh what a brilliant singer. He gets my vote too :)

Well big sis, you must be very thrilled and excited for your brother. Well done to him and good luck in the semi-finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gypsies

Daniel is a wonderful singer and I hope that people will vote for him - he is gifted. Sadly though, the best talent probably won't win - it's all down to how much support individuals can drum up and there is one act in particular who have been shamelessly ordering everybody and anybody in the South of Ireland to vote for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 furlonr3

Gypsies wrote: »
    Daniel is a wonderful singer and I hope that people will vote for him - he is gifted. Sadly though, the best talent probably won't win - it's all down to how much support individuals can drum up and there is one act in particular who have been shamelessly ordering everybody and anybody in the South of Ireland to vote for them.
    you've intrigued me as to who that might be! well he has a bit of a cold at the moment so we'll see how it goes! as you can imagine we want him to do well in the competition but it's more important that he gets through his song with going wrong!! after that we all relax a little bit! gearing up for this sunday now how exciting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭acequion

Huge congrats to Daniel! :D I'm a really big fan and have voted for him all the way. Thrilled!:D

Well done Daniel!!

Watched it in work tonight and the place went mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 furlonr3

thanks guys! we still cant believe he did it it just doesnt sink in! its going to be a long while getting back to normality he's a very in demand boy at the moment who has some VERY exciting opportunities coming his way!

Advertisement