Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING FOR WEB DESIGNER

Options
  • 25-02-2011 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am currently setting up a small yet extremely effective company. It was launched in December as a non-profit organisation but since the launch we have received overwhelming feedback and Facebook isn't good enough.
    I'm young, I'm broke and I'm a student. I want this to take off and first step is a website. i want to negotiate a deal that we are both happy with. Preferably looking for someone who needs the experience as I can help you a lot if you help me.
    Pop me an email so we can discuss
    attackingmusic@gmail.com
    Thanks a mill
    Katie
    http://www.facebook.com/attackingmusic

attacKINGmusic is an organisation who wants to hear and help you in this tough-nut music industry. With many unsigned artists who deserve to be heard looking for that extra helping hand, we can do just that.
    With contacts in all aspects of the industry we can help you with photography, recording studios, promotion, music videos, graphic design etc.
    Or if your simply looking for some advice or honest feedback, your on the right page!

So we are the middle-men so to speak. Since December, I had numerous, now clients, companies, studios, promoters, you name it - come to me and asked to be put on my client list. EG if an unsigned band wanted a photoshoot, recording studio and a gig they come to us and we direct them to the suitable clients.

Originally a voluntary and non-profit organisation, but because the client list is building, we have arranged a discount to be ready available for those who go through AKM. Clients get paid, artist gets a cheap yet professional service and (only lately) we will get a small percent.

We have yet to add web designer to our list as we felt those who contacted us were charging unrealistic costs. these bands need to take from their own pockets and asking them to cough up 600-800e, we were not prepared to do.
    So I was hoping to speak with someone who wanted to gain experience make some money in the process. AKM is expanding everyday, originally starting in Ireland, we now have reps in the U.K. Unprepared for the huge interest we need a website designed, something simple yet effective. Of course we are happy to pay for the services but unfortunately I am reaching into my own pocket therefore cannot afford huge prices, not at the moment. In exchange for a cheap and cheerful service, I would be happy to add you to our client list and if any work is needed by bands, we direct them to yourself, at this moment in time AKM will not ask for any percentage until you are swamped with work and your happy to pay. Being the ONLY we designer will have its advantages but as it expands and we feel we cannot keep up with the demand we will have to approach others.

Have a think and let me know :-) Hope you have all the info you need?
    attackingmusic@gmail.com
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement