Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endas Bane

Options
  • 23-02-2011 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I cannot honestly believe that my fellow brethern would vote in a taoiseach who believes he can waltz into Brussels and demand unilaterally that we pay less interest on our bailout (when we all know it's impossible and laughable at best). Who cannot and will not engage in common debate among his peers (something fundamental to politic...s). He doesnt like to be cross-examined on his policies... how the hell will he answer to the people if he is sworn in? In 2007 he proved himself not up to the challenge, his party only recently questioned their confidence in him. If elected to office will he be there on merit or just because we don't want Fianna Fail? Brian Cowen was not a transparent leader, he never spoke to the people, but we never went to the polls on the basis he would be Taoiseach. Enda doesnt like to bicker, likes to think he is above that, good luck in Europe Enda! As Bill Cullen would say "I want a warrior!" but all we have is Pinocchio.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I cannot honestly believe that my fellow brethern would vote in a taoiseach who believes he can waltz into Brussels and demand unilaterally that we pay less interest on our bailout (when we all know it's impossible and laughable at best). Who cannot and will not engage in common debate among his peers (something fundamental to politic...s). He doesnt like to be cross-examined on his policies... how the hell will he answer to the people if he is sworn in? In 2007 he proved himself not up to the challenge, his party only recently questioned their confidence in him. If elected to office will he be there on merit or just because we don't want Fianna Fail? Brian Cowen was not a transparent leader, he never spoke to the people, but we never went to the polls on the basis he would be Taoiseach. Enda doesnt like to bicker, likes to think he is above that, good luck in Europe Enda! As Bill Cullen would say "I want a warrior!" but all we have is Pinocchio.

Turn off your bold print.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Your fellow brethren are not voting in a taoiseach, only the Dáil votes for taoiseach. Instead your fellow brethren are voting for FG policies as obviously it is obviously not charisma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭cb900ie

It appears to me that most people are voting for Fine Gael based on the Anyone-But-Fianna-Fail theory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

lastofdfiannafailgang

fixed your username

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Enda's Bane sounds like some massive firey monster, wielding a flaming sword and making Kenny stutter over his words.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

OP banned until after the election for mud-slinging and electioneering.

This forum is for debate, not for this kind of nonsense party broadcast.

/mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement